2025 Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference - Hawaii
February 14 - 19, 2025 | Big Island, Waikoloa Village, HI
A Five-day accredited CME course
Join us on the Big Island on Presidents' Day Weekend for the 22nd Annual Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference - Hawaii®(WCH25)! This is a five-day CME course that provides a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions related to medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Overall, our conference will arm you with the latest advances in patient management.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss the treatment of psoriasis and related disorders with evolving therapies
- Recognize the various therapies available for acne and their role in clinical practice
- Translate the role of therapies for eczema in clinical practice
- Describe the modalities for diagnosing and managing skin cancer
- Identify optimal patients for the use of fillers and botulinum
- Describe strategies to prepare and administer fillers and botulinum
- Illustrate strategies to manage dermatologic conditions effectively in clinical practice
What you'll get as an attendee
Network with 400+ attendees
Join hundreds of other dermatology professionals for days of scientifically rigorous content, interactive sessions, networking and receptions.
Access to best in class dermatology education
Our agenda and faculty are curated to provide you with the most up to date clinical and aesthetic learnings in dermatology.
Access to expert faculty
Learn from the foremost experts and thought leaders in the field of dermatology!
Exciting social events
From luaus to music and entertainment, our Hawaii agenda will leave you with plenty of opportunity to have fun!
We aim to provide you with practical and useful clinical pearls that you can implement in your practice tomorrow.
Enjoy the surroundings at our premier destination
No detail has been left uncovered, from dining options, luxurious rooms and suites, comfortable meeting spaces and beautiful vistas, you will not want to miss the premier meeting at the Hilton Waikoloa Village!
Accreditation information is pending.