2023 Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference for PAs & NPs
June 09 - 11, 2023 | Orlando, FL
A three-day accredited CME course
Our Annual Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference for PAs & NPs is framed to improve our attendees' value and clinical skills through a uniquely designed educational experience. This three-day CME course provides an intimate setting to maximize engagement among attendees and faculty. Through daily lectures, panels, live patient workshops, and Q&A sessions, attendees will walk away with practical clinical insights for their everyday dermatology practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss the pathogenesis and optimal management of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne vulgaris
- Update knowledge regarding recent advances in the safe and effective use of biologic agents for the treatment of dermatologic diseases
- Enhance the ability to evaluate and incorporate new techniques and uses of dermal fillers and neurotoxins
- Identify and describe the indications, contraindications, and evidence-based safety and efficacy profiles of new agents approved for use in the dermatology setting Integrate prevention, diagnosis, and management of skin cancer into my clinical setting
- Diagnose commonly presented dermatologic disorders
- Improve my clinical interactions with patients
- Integrate knowledge to enhance daily dermatologic care
What you'll get as an attendee
Access to expert faculty!
Learn from the foremost experts and thought leaders in the field of dermatology!
Discounts for Disney!
Specially priced Disney tickets available for registered attendees and their guests on our exclusive Disney ticket store!
Network with 200+ attendees!
Join hundreds of other dermatology PA and NP professionals for three days of unrivaled in thought-leadership, collaborations, and content.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and CMEsquared. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category Credits™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician Assistants may receive a maximum of 10.5 hours of Category 1 credits™ for completing this program.